Saturday, March 04, 2006

Comfort-ghan squares


These squares are part of my stash-busting attempt. (You may have noticed the colors look remarkably similar to the 63-square Heirloom Afghan, my first project. How astute of you!) They are 12-inch (more or less) granny squares which will be sent to The Crochet Dude as per the request on his blog to send squares for Heartmade Blessings, just as soon as I gather 12 squares or run out of blues, whichever comes first. That dark, black-looking color is actually navy blue, NOT black. I read the instructions!

For those of you chiding me for setting aside my Aran WIP: this is a great cause, so my conscience is clean.

2 comments:

~drew emborsky~ said...

Those squares look fantastic! Thanks so much!!

Rock Island Vacuum Repair said...

I enjoyed reading your blog, thanks.